Brought to you by the publisher of FierceHealthcare, the Fierce Innovation Awards: Healthcare Edition will identify and showcase outstanding innovation that is driving improvements and transforming the industry. Our expert panel of judges will review all submissions and determine which companies demonstrate innovative solutions that have the greatest potential to save money, engage patients or revolutionize the healthcare industry.
When you're ready to submit an application, create an account (apply) and select from the following categories:
- Clinical Information Management
- Data Analytics/Business Intelligence
- Digital/Mobile Health Solutions
- Financial/Operational Solutions
- Population Health Management/Patient Engagement Solutions
Full category descriptions are available on the "Categories" tab. You may submit the same product/service to more than one category but a separate application will need to be created for each category submission.
The following information will be required to submit an application:
- Application Name
- Company Name
- Company Logo (EPS file type)
- Company Phone Number
- Company Website
- Company Overview
- Product/Service Description
- Real World Application of Product/Service
Supplementary materials are encouraged but are not required. We strongly recommend attaching supportive narrative/material, no more than 10 pages, maximum 3 files. Allowed file types: doc docx pdf jpg jpeg png ppt eps.
Cost to Apply
Award Application $500
There are opportunities to increase your branding exposure and upgrade your application by purchasing add-ons for the Innovation Report scheduled to publish on Monday, July 24 which will announce the program winners. The report will feature spotlights and interviews of all category winners and will be advertised to our network of over 265,000 weekly opt-in email subscribers and nearly 425,000 monthly visitors. Add-ons can be purchased when you submit an application or they may be added to an existing application after submission. The deadline to purchase an add-on is Friday, June 30.
- Directory Listing $250
- Directory listing specs: 150 word maximum; include any hyperlinks.
- Full Page Advertisement $500
- Ad specs: 2048px x 1536px @ 72 DPI .pdf document; horizontal orientation; include any hyperlinks.
- Thought Leadership Article $750
- Article specs: 500-word maximum; must include headline and byline and include any hyperlinks; submit as .doc or .docx
- Complete Branding Package $1,250
- Includes Directory Listing, Advertisement and Thought Leadership Article
Applications will be scored by two judges and the aggregate of the scores will determine finalists and category winners. Based on high scores and judges feedback the Best in Show winners will be selected. For more information on our panel of judges visit the "Judges" tab. Applications will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Care Efficiency: Does this solution or service streamline workflow in a way that would facilitate more efficient, effective care?
- Competitive Advantage: Can this product or solution deliver a genuine, defined and identifiable competitive advantage? Does it offer distinct, game-changing advantages over other products or solutions currently available in the marketplace?
- Financial Impact/Value: Does this product enable new revenue opportunities or greatly enhanced cost savings? Can it fundamentally enhance one or more operational areas? Does it streamline workflow in a way that would lead to new operational efficiencies? Can it yield measurable cost savings?
- Market Need: Would judges consider using this solution or service in their own health payer organization? Do current market conditions support a need for this type of product?
- Patient Experience/Satisfaction: Does this product improve the patient experience?
- Quality of Care and Patient Outcomes: Would this solution or service have a direct impact on patient care and outcomes?
- Overall Innovation: Is this product truly cutting-edge? Is it a game-changer for the market segments it would impact or organizations that would use it?
Best in Show
Overall winners will be selected from the category winners. The Best in Show categories are:
- Fiercest Cost Saving Solution
- Fiercest Engagement Solution
- Fiercest New Product/Service
Finalists will be announced on the website, in the FierceHealthcare newsletters and websites, social networks and via press releases. All applicants will receive an email announcing finalists. Winners will be announced in the Innovation Report scheduled to publish on Monday, July 24. All applicants have the opportunity to purchase a directory listing, article and/or full page advertisement in the Innovation Report. You can purchase addons along with your application when you create an account and apply to the awards. Please note, advertising opportunities are currently unavailable unless you're applying to the Innovation Awards.